We all love Always Sunny, but let’s take a look at what people who don’t appreciate Rum Ham or Kitten Mittens think of Always Sunny.
Here are 10 of the more ridiculous and funny negative reviews from people rating It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia on Amazon.
- “I think this is a dumb show that has no value at all, but my husband likes it. I think if he spent his time sleeping it would be more productive towards his life.”
This lady (or man… it’s 2017) just sees Always Sunny as a huge waste of time for her husband who I’m assuming is constantly getting yelled at for not taking the trash out.
- “The more I watched the less I was liking it. I would walk away thinking, “that was the stupidest episode yet!” Then I started thinking that about practically every episode. I find it absolutely annoying when everyone is yelling incomprehensibly at the same time.”
THIS PERSON BASICALLY JUST DESCRIBED EXACTLY WHY THE SHOW IS SO DAMN FUNNY! Great now I’m yelling!
- “I’m still searching for why so many people love this show…. these people seem to live sad and unsatisfied lives! I keep watching, hoping, that one of them will show a shred of sense.”
Listen, if Charlie lived a happy, ratless life the show would probably suck. Find another show to rag on, you dunce.
- “Too much incoherent bickering and Charlie has an annoyingly whiny voice”
Again this person hits it right on the head why we love this show so much. Bickering…Check…Charlie’s whiny voice…Check
- “I didn’t finish watching this. I couldn’t get through the first couple episodes. I bought it as my bf said it was a funny show. I however didn’t find much humor in it.”
I don’t see this relationship lasting very long.
- “Not my taste. Saw only a few minutes of it.”
-So after a few minutes you decided it wasn’t your taste? Imagine living your life like this Jabroni, “Yeah I tried sex once but after a couple of minutes I didn’t like it.” Wait this might be the same woman as #1. That explains a lot.
- “I guess I didnt’ get it. Didn’t think it was funne”
I gess u didnt’ learne to spel eder!
- “The show seems to try to offend everyone equally. I guess some people find that amusing but as hard as I tried to get into it, It just isn’t funny.”
Not sure what gives this person the impression that the show is trying to offend everyone, it’s not like the first ever episode was titled “The Gang Gets Racist” and the second episode titled “Charlie Wants an Abortion” or anything! Actually, after reading all the episode titles for the first season again, this person might have a point.
- “It’s entertaining, but nowhere near as entertaining as How I Met Your Mother–which often took place in a bar.”
Just shut up, shut your dumb face! I’d rather watch Charlie bash rats for 20 seasons than have to listen to Ted talk about the one that got away one more time. Sorry to offend any HIMYM fans but GTFO.
10. “This show is appalling. All these people do is drink and scheme and get into terrible trouble. If I wanted to watch that I’d just turn my phone camera on and record my day.”
This dude’s day sounds pretty hilarious. Might actually be Mac.
Bonus review: “They made a mistake. The front of the donut box Mac had was from ‘Dad’s Donuts’, but there is no ‘Dad’s Donuts’ in Philly, only in CA where the show is really filmed. You think it would have occurred to someone to cover up the name on the box before filming.”
This guy gave the show 1 star because of a donut box and I think that is actually pretty hilarious. That being said, this dude sounds like a douche.