A Very Sunny Christmas is the best episode
There has been a lot of debate about which is the best episode of It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia and I’d like to put an argument forward that A Very Sunny Christmas is the best episode. Especially at this festive time of the year.
Firstly, we all have our own Christmas traditions that we love to take part in. For example – decorating the Christmas tree, writing Christmas cards or even writing a letter to Santa Claus.
However A Very Sunny Christmas has many new traditions that I now love to take part in. These include:
- Going to the neighbors house and stealing their presents
- Throwing rocks at trains
- Buying expensive gifts and destroying them in front of my children
- Being sewn into a leather coach and popping out moaning and completely naked (a personal favorite of mine)
- Fighting the mall Santa for whatever reason I can find
- Caroling in a very aggressive manner